Hampton by Hilton brand announces 15 new properties
Experts and company officials say that adding 11 new hotels to Hampton by Hilton’s global portfolio will help the brand bolster its international footprint
There are some big and exciting plans in the works for Hampton by Hilton, which is Hilton’s upper-midscale brand and a long-time leader of that category.
Those big and exciting plans specifically include the recent announcement that Hampton by Hilton will open 15 new properties, the likes of which are slated to include Hampton Inn by Hilton Petaluma in California, Hampton by Hilton Antwerp Central Station in Belgium and Hampton Inn by Hilton Monterrey Apodaca in Mexico. The locations of the new hotels locate an impressive diversity of markets for Hampton by Hilton.
Experts and industry analysts praised the decisions, and the company reports that it expects this latest round of openings to boost the brand’s global portfolio up above more than 2,345 properties worldwide.
Hampton by Hilton’s International Footprint
The perhaps the most notable facet of this announcement is that the opening of the new properties stands to greatly bolster Hampton’s already strong global footprint, not just its presence within the United States.
Those familiar with Hampton by Hilton likely are already well aware of its growing international presence, but it’s still worth noting that these new properties mean that it will be adding 11 new hotels that will be located outside of the borders of the United States. In fact, joining this portfolio will be brand firsts in several new international markets, including Northern Ireland, Belgium and Munich, Germany.
The addition of these hotels will also see Hampton creating a total of seven new properties in China, a market in which Hampton is reported to have the fastest growing project pipeline of any international hospitality brand.
What Hampton by Hilton Officials Are Saying
“Hampton’s consistent, best-in-class performance has been a driving force behind our continued growth and is one of the main reasons Entrepreneur recently recognized our brand among the Top Franchises of the 21st Century,” said Shruti Gandhi Buckley, global head, Hampton by Hilton. “Our strong reputation for delivering a quality, value-driven lodging option to guests has also helped propel our brand forward, reflected by our robust pipeline of 610 hotels, the highest in brand history.”
A Look at International Hampton Openings
Rounding out a strong first half of the year, Hampton by Hilton welcomed several openings across the globe, including:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Marathon – Florida Keys: The property is located in the heart of the Florida Keys, near local attractions such as the Dolphin Research Center and Sombrero Reef Marine Sanctuary. Guests can refresh in the hotel’s oceanfront pool, spa, and at the full-service Tiki Bar, serving delicious drinks and food.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Petaluma: Set within the historic Petaluma Silk Mill, which was built in 1892, this adaptive re-use hotel in Sonoma County, California is in close proximity to an abundance of stores, restaurants and breweries near Downtown Petaluma.
- Hampton by Hilton Antwerp Central Station: The brand’s first property in Belgium offers guests modern accommodations including 63 optional Shabbat rooms and amenities like kosher breakfast and Digital Key. The hotel is surrounded by shopping and dining venues and local attractions including the Diamond District and Cathedral of Our Lady.
- Hampton by Hilton Monterrey Apodaca: The first dual-brand Hampton and Homewood Suites by Hilton property in Mexico, ideally located near Plaza La Fe, with convenient access for a drive to downtown Monterrey and attractions such as Santa Lucia riverwalk.
- Hampton by Hilton Munich City West: Part of the brand’s growing presence in Germany, and a first for the brand in the Bavarian Capital, this new, modern hotel is situated near local businesses, shops and Marienplatz, the central square.
Additional U.S. openings include Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Buckhead Place in Georgia and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rocky Hill-Hartford in Connecticut. The brand also opened Hampton by Hilton Belfast City Centre in the United Kingdom and seven new locations in China.
Let’s take a look at a few other projects currently underway by Hampton by Hilton:
― Best Stories for you ―