Launch of Tibet Collection
A special sales kit for designers of handmade rugs and carpets.
The cultural heart of a 2,000-year tradition in manufacturing is a very special production process of making rugs and carpets.
Tibetan rugs are the most luxurious and expensive as they are meticulously handcrafted from wool and silk.
The process employed in the making of this type of rug increases the durability of a rug, which is strong and virtually everlasting.
The knots in Tibetan wool rugs are actually tighter and therefore a Tibetan rug will also appear thinner than a traditional wool Persian rug.
Tibetan rugs are more durable, longer lasting and definitely have investment potential.
New specialist rug and carpet facilities are now established in Tibet.
- 400 Tibet hand-knotted rug hand looms (1,200 sq m / month)
- 9 E-tufting rugs Roberts (4,000 sq m / month)
- 4 hand tufted carpet frames (3,000 sq m / month)
- 3 Axminster Van De Weile looms (3,0000 sq m / month)
- 2 Axminster carpet tile production lines (3,0000 sq m / month)
- 6 single face Wilton looms (3,0000 sq m / month)
- Own environmentally friendly waste water treatment works
ABOUT THE SUPPLIER
CSI Luxury Floorings is a well-established luxury carpet and rug manufacturer, having achieved the highest level of expertise in carpet and floor coverings.
AC Hotels opens in St Louis after US$44 million build
Project of the Week: Waldorf Astoria Hotel & Residences Miami
The big interview: Dimitris Manikis, president, EMEA, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Cambria Hotels opens fifth Californian property
Hilton debuts dual-branded hotel on historic Indianapolis site