Hampton by Hilton, Hilton’s upper-midscale brand, showed no signs of slowing down its expansion with five new hotel openings in the past month, including Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Detroit/Warren in Michigan, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. George in Utah and Hampton by Hilton Dortmund Phoenix See in Germany. Additionally, the opening of two new properties – Hampton by Hilton Shunde Longjiang, Foshan and Hampton by Hilton Suzhou Xiangcheng District – solidify Hampton’s position as having as the fastest-growing international hospitality brand pipeline in China.
“Hampton has established its presence both domestically and abroad in popular destinations where our signature service and value-added amenities are highly regarded,” said Shruti Gandhi Buckley, global head, Hampton by Hilton. “No matter where their wanderlust takes them, travelers know there will be a Hampton nearby to welcome them.”
Spotlight Property Openings:
This past month, the brand welcomed several new properties, including:
- Modern amenities, great value and easy access to major attractions make this hotel ideal for travel to the newly-revitalized Detroit area.
- The hotel is near many popular sites such as the Detroit Zoo, Hitsville USA Museum, casinos, and all major Detroit sporting venues: Comerica Park, Ford Field and the new Little Caesars Arena.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. George in Utah:
- The beautiful weather and scenery make St. George a popular spot for biking, golfing, bird-watching, hiking, rock climbing and boating.
- The property is also along the route to Zion National Park, Lake Powell, Snow Canyon State Park and other wonders of Southwest Utah.
- Centrally located, guests can watch football at Signal Iduna Park or visit the Ruhr District and cities like Bochum, Essen and Duisburg with ease.
- Guests will enjoy the signature offerings of the Hampton brand, including complimentary breakfast every morning, a fitness center, and business center with free WiFi and natural lighting.
Hampton also grew its presence in Massachusetts, California, Oklahoma and Canada with the addition of Hampton Inn by Hilton Foxborough Mansfield, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Irvine-Orange County Airport, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City/Quail Springs and Hampton Inn by Hilton St. Paul, respectively.
Every guest will enjoy the brand’s signature free, hot breakfast; On the RunTM breakfast bags ; and free Wi-Fi in every room. Digital key access is also available at select properties. Hampton continues to lead the pack in terms of guest experience, with each Hampton hotel offering complete satisfaction with the 100% Hampton Guarantee®.
Hampton is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels save time and money, and gain instant access to the benefits they care about most, such as an exclusive member discount, free Wi-Fi and a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay. Members can also redeem their Points for free nights, to gain access to unique events through the Hilton Honors auction platform or to make purchases at Amazon.com with Amazon Shop with Points.
* Release includes Hampton openings from March 212, 2018 through April 11, 2018.
Let’s take a look at a few other projects currently underway by Hampton by Hilton:Hampton by Hilton Berlin an der Mercedes Benz Arena
This hotel is part of Mercedes Platz, a complex located opposite the Mercedes-Benz Arena. …[READ MORE]Hampton by Hilton Stuttgart City Centre
A Holiday Inn Express and a Hampton by Hilton are to be developed in the same purpose-built building in the city centre, within walking distance of the main railway station. …[READ MORE]Hampton by Hilton Munich City Centre West
New development in Munich city centre. Gross floor area: about 17.000 sqm …[READ MORE]More information on Hampton by Hilton can be found in the TOPHOTELPROJECTS database. TOPHOTELPROJECTS is the specialized service provider of cutting-edge information of the hospitality industry.