Archetype is proud to be a part of the amazing Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô project in Vietnam
Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô pool villa
The Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô resort, owned by the Zannier family and located in the heart of Phu Yen in Vietnam, launched at the end of 2020. Archetype is proud to be part of this incredible project.
Owned by the Zannier family, the Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô resort is in 98 hectares of secluded natural surroundings, and a powder-white beachfront property. It consists of 73 villas designed in three distinct Vietnamese architectural styles: Hill Pool Villas, designed in the style of the Ede tribes; Beach Pool Villas, inspired by the Cham tribes; and Cluster Villas, built on traditional stilts next to lush fields and rice paddies.
This stunning resort was instantly recognised by experts as soon as it debuted:
- Condé Nast Traveler’s magazine has included Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô in its 2021 Hot List of The Best New Beach Hotels in the World, as well as its Hot List 2021 Winners for Top Hotel and Industry Openings
- The Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô resort was also listed in The Best Hotels with Rustic Interior Design by the famous G&G Magazine
- It was also in The Most Romantic Hotels for Honeymoon Traveler category at the National Geographic’s Annual Hotel Awards
- Finally, DestinAsian recognised the Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô resort in its Luxe List 2021 for Best New Hotels in Asia-Pacific
Archetype Vietnam provided architectural design development, full engineering design, cost management, and project and construction management. Demonstrating expertise in design development all the way through to construction, delivering this high-end resort, we are honoured to have been part of this project.
ABOUT THE SUPPLIER
With more than 1,000 employees, Archetype Group is the largest French construction consultancy firm abroad.
- MY BUI HA
- [email protected]
- Archetype Group
- Zannier Hotels Bai San Ho Resort pool villa