42 projects in impressive LA hotel pipeline [Infographic]

by | May 11, 2019 | Projects

TOPHOTELWORLDTOUR is coming to Downtown Los Angeles, a booming hospitality market

Let’s take a closer look at ongoing hotel constructions in Los Angeles, the venue for the upcoming TOPHOTELWORLDTOUR on May 13.

This month, the TOPHOTELWORLDTOUR comes to Los Angeles, California for the first time.

That timing is, perhaps, fitting, given that the second largest city in the United States is a booming hospitality market, one in which hotel construction and investment projects are rich and frequent. In advance, let’s take a closer look at the TOPHOTELCONSTRUCTION database, which can help foster a better understanding of what to expect soon in the sunny Southern California city.

The Los Angeles Project Pipeline

There are currently 42 projects in Los Angeles’ project pipeline.

Once completed, those 42 projects will yield a significant number of new rooms for guests, 8,492 to be exact. And of those, 69 percent are considered first class while the other 31 percent are considered luxury. Currently, 22 percent of the projects are in the pre-planning phase while 38 percent are in the planning phase, 26 percent are in the construction phase, and 14 percent are in the pre-opening phase.

What this means is that 2020 will be a very busy year for new hotel openings in LA, with the TOPHOTELCONSTRUCTION database showing that 18 total projects will open that year.

The TOPHOTELWORLDTOUR Los Angeles

TOPHOTELWORLDTOUR is coming to Downtown Los Angeles on May 13 bringing its programming and networking slate to a rapidly revitalising urban core. While TOPHOTELWORLDTOUR is no stranger to visiting glamorous cities—from London to Singapore—this event will mark its premiere in Downtown Los Angeles.

In past years, the premium networking event has visited other cities in the United States, including New York, Miami, and Las Vegas. For the uninitiated, the conference is TOPHOTELPROJECTS’ now-famous series of boutique events, one that has attracted attendees from across the globe. The programming is intricate, aimed at helping attendees network, learn and engage with a broader subsection of the industry.

This year’s event series launched on February 7 in London’s Nobu Hotel Shoreditch. More recently, it was held in Singapore on March 14 at the swanky Swissotel The Stamford. Not to be outdone, the Los Angeles event will take place at the Hotel Indigo in Downtown Los Angeles.

 

Let’s take a look at a few other projects currently underway in Los Angeles:

 

The Museum Building 

 

JW Marriott Hotel Los Angeles at LA Live

 

Hotel at Selma and Schrader 

SHARE

FIND HOTEL PROJECTS WORLDWIDE

With the TOPHOTELCONSTRUCTION online database your will get access to +6,000 hotel projects worldwide plus the decision-maker contacts.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

FIND HOTEL PROJECTS WORLDWIDE

With the TOPHOTELCONSTRUCTION online database your will get access to +6,000 hotel projects worldwide plus the decision-maker contacts.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close